FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ TERMS OF SERVICE
WHY CHOOSE LOUISE REVILLE?
LOUISE REVILLE curate beautifully scented home fragrance products to bring a bit of self-care (or self-indulgence) to your day and help you scent yourself and your space happy.
Our candles and wax mets are hand crafted in Lancashire, with 100% soy wax and high quality fragrance oils which are both pathogen + patellate free. They are then hand poured into contemporary glass jars making them the perfect addition to any space.
With our creative packaging and distinctive fragrances, we believe that LOUISE REVILLE candles are a thoughtful gift for someone special or a treat for yourself for some all important self-care.
Every LOUSIE REVILLE candle comes with a CLP label on the bottom which shows any possible hazards and allergens – please make sure this is left intact when burning your candle.
There is also a dust cover with candle safety information on – please read then remove before lighting your candle.
- When the candle is lit ensure that it is kept within site
- Trim the wick to 5mm prior to lighting and continue to do this on each burn
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- On the first burn allow the candle to create an even wax pool to the edge of the container: this prevents ‘tunnelling’ from occurring.
- Remove any soot, debris and wick trimmings from the wax pool.
- Never move the container when the wax is melted as the jars can get hot
- Keep all candles on a level, heat resistant surface
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Stop burning the candle if the flame becomes too high, flickers or smokes. This is due to the wick not being trimmed. Allow to cool, trim and then relight.
- DO NOT fall asleep with the candle burning
All LOUISE REVILLE wax melts come in a box printed with all CLP and safety information on the back.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- DO NOT consume
- DO NOT add water or leave unattended
- To prevent fire or serious injury, remove all packaging before use
- Use only in tea light warmers or electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow instructions on her warmer
Above all, enjoy your LOUSIE REVILLE product!
Our safety precautions and candle care instructions are simply in place to ensure you get the most out of our products.
HOW LONG DO YOUR PRODUCTS LAST?
CANDLES – 250g | 50+ hour burn time
WAX MELTS – 55g | 48+ hour burn time
WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY POLICY?
We offer a flat rate of £3.95 on all orders placed within the United Kingdom or FREE delivery for orders over £60.00. Free local pick up is available for FY postcodes. All orders are generally processed within 3-5 business days. Once posted, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to arrive.
We send our parcels via Royal Mail post and Hermes couriers. Please ensure you have correctly entered your shipping address details (house number, street name, county and postcode) as we cannot be responsible for orders that do not arrive due to error in address. You may incur additional postage charges if this occurs unless it is the error of LOUISE REVILLE. Once your order has been posted, we cannot accept responsibility for any lost parcel.
HOW DO I BECOME A STOCKIST?
We would love to work with you! Please fill out our Contact Us form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TERMS OF SERVICE
GENERAL TERMS + CONDITIONS
These terms give you some information as to how to use our site, louisereville.com.
Please read them carefully as by using this site, you are confirming you accept them.
Louisereville.com is a site controlled and operated by Emma Reville Trading as Lousie Reville.
Please do not use our product designs without our consent. If you need to contact us for any reason, please send us an email at email@example.com
Products purchased from our website are intended for private use and are not to be resold commercially without our permission. If you wish to do this, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
RETURNS + CANCELLATIONS
The uttermost care is taken when wrapping orders for posting. Should your order arrive damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org including a description of the damage and photographic evidence, within 14 days of arrival. The products and packaging must be returned in an unused condition. Any product and packaging that is returned in a used condition will not be deemed faulty/damaged and you may incur additional postage charges to return the product or if appropriate, a refund with be issued within 48 hours. If the product is returned in an unused condition, we will happily replace the product.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept refunds for change of mind. If the scent you have chosen is not to your liking, we will happily exchange your purchase with another of our beautiful scents. Exchanges will only be accepted on full price items within 14 days of purchase. Exchange is not available on candles purchased on sale. In order to successfully exchange your order, the following procedure must be followed:
- Email email@example.com with your purchase number, and new scent you would like to receive.
- The original order must be returned in an unused condition at the customer’s own postage expense. If there is damage to the packaging and or product, we will not be able to accept the exchange.
- LOUISE REVILLE will send out the exchange product with free postage.